School Year 2018-2019
Internship starts September 2018 depending on availability
Content Producer & Writer
Studio Pax is looking for a content intern who is not afraid of crossing fields and disciplines, with a strong affinity for Design Thinking, Arts and Technology. You are a senior or graduate student in journalism, integrated marketing communications or writing. You have a love of the creative field, understand marketing, and are fascinated with technology.
Build your professional experience at a boutique design agency
Working closely with our principal, designers, our clients and other colleagues, you will help us generate content for blog posts, articles, case studies and social media. You are independent, thoughtful, creative and can develop ideas on how to extend our core content through various online channels.
Our content includes Creative campaigns and identities we created for Northwestern Global Marketing, NU The Garage, The Kabiller prize, INVO, Brilliant Star Magazine and the Field Museum among others. Depending on your creative ability to extend our core theme, you will be able to pitch your concepts to our studio and create your assignments.
- Strong creativity and Storytelling style writing
- Ability to interview off-campus stakeholders (through phone) or on Evanston campus
- Superb proofreading skills
- Outstanding creative development and execution
- Develop creative content as part of campaigns
- Conduct research on various topics mostly oriented around design, arts & technology
- Create shareable content
- Ability to think visually as we are a design agency: representing how we can augment our content through visual journalism is an undeniable advantage
- You will be able to come and work at our Evanston Studio 8-16 hours a week in 1 or 2 days depending on your schedule.
- You have your own laptop